Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2232.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,349,526 Shilling ($2,845) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)