Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,121,625 Shilling (157,331 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)