Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.044 TZS / XAF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,584,622 Shilling (1,133,703 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $4,730 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,370 (30 minutes ago)