Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2311.875 TZS / CHF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 182% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 7,623,579 Shilling (CHF 3,298) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)