Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.789 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,443 Shilling (COL$3,926,064) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,880,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)