Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,364,164 Shilling (COL$4,392,814) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,750,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)