Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.670 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,181,273 Shilling (Bs 27,636) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)