Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07765 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,134,212 Shilling (Bs 14,606,894) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)