Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1674.282 TZS / BND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 43% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,593,515 Shilling (B$2,744) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)