Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1613.639 TZS / BND
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 63% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,543,253 Shilling (B$1,576) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (41 minutes ago)