Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16753 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,586,825 Shilling (Rp 15,440,946) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)