Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16758 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,281,256 Shilling (Rp 13,612,860) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)