Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.691 TZS / XOF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,746,925 Shilling (744,259 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (37 minutes ago)