Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1659.844 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 111% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,115,662 Shilling (AU$2,480) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)