Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1675.146 TZS / AUD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,244,240 Shilling (AU$3,728) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)