Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 582.286 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,528,137 Shilling (4,342TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)