Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.416 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,061,800 Shilling (ARS $25,856) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)