Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.135 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,360,345 Shilling (₨158,992) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)