Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.027 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,779,671 Shilling (Php64,603) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)