Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.483 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,742,997 Shilling (Php64,567) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)