Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.374 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,465,883 Shilling (Php33,035) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (36 minutes ago)