Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.109 TZS / PHP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,861,255 Shilling (Php66,372) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (37 minutes ago)