Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.933 TZS / AWG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 109% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,881,871 Shilling (ƒ 4,691) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)