Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1537.004 TZS / NZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 87% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,303,537 Shilling (NZ$4,101) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)