Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2409.162 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,769,901 Shilling (€1,150) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)