Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39582 TZS / PYG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,635,495 Shilling (6,658,341 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)