Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 668.235 TZS / TMT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,882,978 Shilling (5,811 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)