Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.132 TZS / TMT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,208,026 Shilling (4,897 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,930,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)