Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.176 TZS / TMT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,140,667 Shilling (4,786 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,370,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)