Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.941 TZS / TMT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,019,533 Shilling (4,589 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)