Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.600 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,325,766 Shilling (₨67,218) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (27 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (38 minutes ago)