Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.045 TZS / JPY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,643,975 Shilling (¥181,787) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,530,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)