Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 687.548 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,788,718 Shilling (S/. 2,602) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)