Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.922 TZS / IQD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 49% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,368,387 Shilling (2,272,482 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)