Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 598.917 TZS / SAR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,477,449 Shilling (﷼ 5,806) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (21 minutes ago)