Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,802,177 Shilling (﷼ 41,020,304) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)