Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.663 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,495,260 Shilling (524,613 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)