Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3144.676 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 107% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,860,632 Shilling (Dinar 1,546) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)