Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3174.540 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 53% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,069,219 Shilling (Dinar 1,597) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (21 minutes ago)