Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,536,885 Shilling (₩2,770,501) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,560,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)