Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.080 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,943,037 Shilling (₩3,337,884) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)