Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.637 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,300,510 Shilling (元6,895) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)