Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.433 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,371,390 Shilling (元4,240) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)