Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2529.770 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 93% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,376,579 Shilling (€2,125) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (32 minutes ago)