Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 TZS / MGA
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,500,369 Shilling (3,409,087 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)