Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 599.477 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,999,114 Shilling (5,003TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)