Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 TZS / MGA
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,677,740 Shilling (3,713,784 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)