Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,632,244 Shilling (₩1,723,440) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)