Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.985 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,971,962 Shilling (₩1,497,406) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,710,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (34 minutes ago)