Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2231.000 TZS / USD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 123% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 6,245,188 Shilling ($2,799) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (35 minutes ago)