Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 563.642 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,072,382 Shilling (R$ 5,451) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)