Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 599.519 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,509,452 Shilling (R$ 5,854) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)