Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 685.886 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,912,132 Shilling (R$ 5,704) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)