Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.873 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,933,569 Shilling (₨84,121) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)