Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06343 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,789,338 Shilling (﷼ 43,974,198) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)