Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05213 TZS / IRR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,252,525 Shilling (﷼ 43,206,450) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)