Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3157.579 TZS / JOD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,253,218 Shilling (Dinar 1,347) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)