Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.326 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,889,014 Shilling (₨86,690) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)