Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.771 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,357,318 Shilling (Bs 19,472) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)