Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 502.904 TZS / MYR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,669,563 Shilling (RM3,320) in Alor Star to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)