Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 TZS / KZT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,573,479 Shilling (391,978 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)