Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.420 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,606,909 Shilling (₨75,738) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)