Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.193 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,980,804 Shilling (₨84,698) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)