Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2639.966 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,191,164 Shilling (€1,588) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,120,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)