Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2644.399 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,807,959 Shilling (€1,818) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,850,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)