Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2624.638 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 92% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,518,517 Shilling (€2,103) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)