Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.361 TZS / SYP *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 35% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,963,720 Shilling (450,257 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)